Winged Heart Brooch Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Use two-part epoxy to glue two magnets to the back of the BRONZclay™ piece.
- Two earring magnets and backings make for a secure hold on clothing.
- When not being worn, this can be used as a decorative magnet.
- For an overview of using Metal Clays, see Metal Clay 101.
- 1 ea #60-220 Adhesive, Epoxy, 220
- 1 ea #87-151-100 BRONZclay™, 100 grams
- 1 set #30-600-0 Magnet, 5x1.5mm, for Earrings
- 1 ea #86-915 Renaissance® Micro-Crystalline Wax Polish
- # Coal Carbon, 2lbs.
- # Rings & Things Clay Metal Clay Finishing Kit
- # Rings & Things Clay Wet Shaping Kit
- # Tool, 2" Curved Steel Burnisher
- # Tool, Hammer, Chasing
- Rubber stamp (from craft store)
Jan 1st 2021