Hardware washers make fun jewelry findings for industrial jewelry designs, mixed media projects, and artisan jewelry. Here you'll find:
- Very small washers intended as accents and supports for jewelry rivets (for metal-to-metal bonds as well as mixed leather & metal jewelry)
- Vinyl heishi from Africa -- sure, they're beads, but they're also great riveting accents and washers for jewelry. Use them on the backs (or fronts!) of leather bracelets, like this.
- A mix (assortment) of larger raw copper washers that can be used as traditional washers or as etched, stamped and textured links, rings and necklace or bracelet centerpieces
- Sterling silver, brass, Alkeme and Artisan Pewter washer-style flat rings and other flat washer-style shapes for metal stamping
- Lightweight colorful acetate washer shapes, for earrings, bracelets or necklaces.