- Wax carvers and spatulas are perfect for shaping metal clays and polymer clays.
- Rubber shapers are great for shaping metal clay and traditional clays, providing you with a smooth no-fingerprint surface.
- Plastic rollers (especially when combined with stacked playing cards for the perfect height) help you get just the right thickness of metal clay, for your custom creations.
- Awls work well for creating bead, charm and pendant holes in jewelry clays.
- Texture plates can be used with a wide variety of clays and soft metals.
Be sure to keep tools and work surfaces used for precious metal clays (Art Clay Silver and PMC) separate from tools and work surfaces used for copper clays (COPPRclay) and bronze clays (BRONZclay). Otherwise, you might get unintended results due to the mixing of different metal scraps. See also: Jewelry Clays.