Carnival Queen Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Summer Melaas
- Place 10mm cushion square stone into setting, and use nylon-jaw or chain-nose pliers to gently flatten the prongs onto the stone. See tips in our blog, for best way to keep your stone safe and centered.
- Carefully add bail to top of pendant (gently open the prongs with needle-nose pliers if needed). Use nylon-jaw or chain-nose pliers to securely close the bail.
- One loop on the setting is openable. Twist the loop open far enough to add the bail, then twist to securely close the loop.
- Twist open the loop on an ear wire, add the other end of the setting, and twist to close.
- New to jewelry-making? See free downloadable / printable basic jewelry technique sheets linked below.
- 1 pair #34-003-8 TierraCast Earring Hook Findings, Niobium - Bronze and Copper Color
- 2 each #41-878-51-10-7 Antiqued Copper Plated 2-Loop Bezel Setting for 10mm 4470 Cushion Squares
- 2 each #04-470-10-156 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Purple Velvet
- 2 each #06-456-25-07 Swarovski 6465 Queen Baguette Pendant, 25mm - Volcano
- 2 each #41-120-30-8 JBB Findings Copper Plated Pinch Bail (Prong Bail), Tiny Leaf, Loop
- Round-nose (needle-nose) jewelry pliers
- Chain-nose (smooth jaw flat-nose) jewelry pliers
- Nylon-jaw flat-nose pliers
Jan 3rd 2021