Off the Map Cuff Links Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Seal the front and back of the images with Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate adhesive or Mod Podge® to prevent the images from bleeding.
- To prevent the images from floating, glue them to the bottom of the bezel cups. Allow the glue to dry thoroughly prior to adding resin.
- Create a level surface for the resin to cure in the cuff links: Turn a cardboard box over and poke holes in the lid with a pen or other sharp object.
- Follow instructions in the Epoxy Resin Tip Sheet.
Free Technique Sheets & Jewelry-Making How-Tos
- 1 ea #82-500-08 8oz EasyCast Epoxy Kit
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 pair #30-412-01-8 Cuff Link, Bezel, Square, 16mm
- 1 ea #82-599 Mixing Set
- Cardboard box lid
- Copyright free images or maps (cut to size)
Sep 30th 2021