- Bangle Bracelet Blanks
- Beadable and Changeable Bracelets
- Blank Rings for Stamping
- Bracelet Kits
- Cuff Bracelet Blanks
- Gluable and Chain Bracelets
- Leather Bracelets
- Ring Blanks with Glue Pad
- Ring Blanks with Loops
- Rings with Settings/ Bezels
- Stacking, Companion and Midi Rings
You might also be interested in:Bracelet Tools (shaping tools, the Clasp Master & more) or Ring Sizers and Ring-Making Tools.
Looking for Sheet and Wire? We've got that too! 16-gauge wire is popular for soldered rings. 14-gauge wire is often preferred for wire-wrapped rings.
To string bracelets with your favorite beads (including Chakra mixes and Lantern Faceted Energy gemstone beads), stretchy cord and beading wire cable are the most-popular, easy-to-use options.
For ring-making and bracelet-making tips & ideas, check out free #Bracelet Projects and #Free Ring Projects -- no blinkin' ads and no login required. A few favorites:
- Double Wrap Hammered Rings
- Fit for a Queen
- 5-Minute Gear Rings
- "The Imp" Stamped Bracelet
- TierraCast's Monstera Bracelet
- and the ever-popular Chakra bracelet
Questions? We're happy to help! Use the "contact us" link below, or post a question in our original blog.